[RBS] Employment Opportunities

Jo's Club - Premier Health & Fitness Center josclub at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 22:51:04 IST 2011

Jo's Club, the premier Health and Fitness center in Ramat Beit Shemesh, is
hiring for the following positions:

-----

FEMALE SALES/Customer Service - Part Time, 3-4 months to permanent

Requirements:
* Excellent Hebrew and English, both verbal and written
* Very polite and colloquial
* Love of life and positive attitude
* Ability to work morning, afternoon, and evening shifts
* Maturity and Initiative, Detail-oriented, and Independent
* Pleasant and Comfortable phone demeanor

If you do not possess all of the above, please don't reply.

Salary is results-oriented...if you have drive, we will teach you to excel!
Social benefits, and other perks unique to the Club.

-----

FEMALE WEIGHT ROOM TRAINER/Personal Trainer - Part Time

Requirements:
* Excellent Hebrew and English, both verbal and written
* Very polite and colloquial
* Love of life and positive attitude
* Ability to work morning, afternoon, and evening shifts
* Maturity and Initiative, Detail-oriented, and Independent
* Recognized certification in Cheder Kosher

If you do not possess all of the above, please don't reply.

Hourly salary, plus opportunity for personal training, cocial benefits, and
other perks unique to the Club.

Interested, qualified applicants, should send a CV to aryeh at josclub.co.il or
fax to 02-992-3042.

----

Jo's Club, www.josclub.co.il, is located in the RBS A shopping center, in
the Maccabi building, right next door to our dear neighbors, mercaz Rakefet.