[RBS] wedding videographer recommendation

Avital Simon simon.avital at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 14:15:22 IST 2011

Looking for a wedding videographer? We're convinced we found the best one in
the country.

*Aryeh Gottlieb* did a magnificent job videographing our recent wedding. He
was punctual, courteous, got wonderful footage without "getting in the way,"
and got us our video within just a couple of weeks after the wedding! His
prices are very reasonable, he speaks English, and he has many satisfied
customers to vouch for him.

Watch our video highlights to see what he can do:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alcljSUXANs

Give Aryeh a call at 052-583-8427 to book him for your upcoming simcha  --
he can also do your bar/bat mitzvah, bris, or other event. Let him know Tali
and Aaron referred you to him.