[RBS] Brand new infant seat for sale/carriage for sale

Meech Brezak layzee1217 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 19:29:29 IST 2011

Selling Baby trend, baby flex carseat, brand new in blue and plaid design

http://www.babytrend.com/retired_car_seats/6311.html

Never used it so i cant tell you much about it, but it looks nice and
sturdy...(just peeked in the box)
Any good name brand new seat bought here in israel will range from 600+
Selling for 500 nis, full price,- as it is brand new.
If your interested contact me, we can arrange to meet if interested.

054 476 5300
layzee1217 at gmail.com

Michal

Also selling stroller, mutsy 4rider light- in orange, almost brand new- seat
used a few times and brand new wheels...
best offer (sells for 3000 nis here in Israel....)