[RBS] A nice way to day thank you!

Rena & Yehoshua Ennis erennis at netvision.net.il
Fri Feb 11 08:09:40 IST 2011

Good Morning BS/RBS:

Two weeks ago we celebrated the Bat Mitzvah of our daughter and I wanted to
say a special thank you to my daughter's teacher who had helped us along the
bumpy road leading up to the Bat Mitzvah.  I called Rachel Fish from
Incredible Edibles who put together a lovely candy and nut arrangement
together with just the right touch.

I'm sending this e-mail out this morning because Rachel is re-opening today
after maternity leave in her Machsan at 15 Nachal Kishon (next to Brooklyn
Bakery).  I believe she is open 9:30 until 1:00 today.

So put a smile on someone's face..say thank you..or pick up a balloon to
wish Mazal Tov..

Shabbat Shalom,

Rena Ennis