[RBS] Melting Babka desserts moved to rear of store

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 22:24:29 IST 2011

A big yashar koach goes to everyone who has purchased desserts from
the Melting Babka company!

As most of you know, this business is run by a young kollel couple.
The husband learns all week long and takes off Wednesday night and
Thursdays to make & distribute the most amazing desserts I have ever
eaten!
He then comes back & collects whatever isn't sold on erev Shabbos and
donates it to a yeshiva for Shabbos.

Anyway, these delicious desserts will still be delivered to Best
Market on Nachal Dolev BUT unfortunately not as many. And they will
not be placed at the entrance to the store but instead be in the back,
near the bakery.

SO....if you are like me and really want these cakes and cookies for
Shabbos, you will have go hunt for them in the back or ask Effie to
put them in the front of the store.
Your other option is to go to Hakol Lishulchan opposite Big Deal in
the RBSA shopping center. They keep them right by the register.

Only one third of the desserts will be delivered to Best Market so be
sure to get there on Thursdays around 11:30 am before they are sold
out.

Shavuah tov to all and thanks.
If we keep buying these desserts and helping this young couple out,
then they will keep delivering here. Otherwise, I guess I will have to
schlep to Jerusalem on Fridays to get mine.

Marti