[RBS] Pesach catering menu

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 22:34:28 IST 2011

*             *

Dear Customers,

Were Back!

This year at Frankels Catering we are looking forward to once again
serving our dear customers for Pesach .

Please find attached our menu
which hosts a variety of Delicious gourmet to the standard
traditionals

Please feel free to contact us with any questions.

Tehila Frankel
845-364-7164

**

*EXCLUSIVE HOME CATERING*

*PESACH MENU 2011*

Fish:

Gefilte Fish……….. 80 Nis (1 loaf)

Salmon Teriyaki-…….36 Nis (Per Piece)

Sweet and Sour Salmon…… 36 Nis (Per Piece)

Soups:

49 Nis per Liter (serves 3-4 portions)

~Chicken Soup with Vegetables

~Cream of Vegetable Soup

~Tomato Cabbage Soup

Appetizers:

Grilled Chicken “Salad”… 105 Nis (serves 6, includes tender marinated
chicken and dressing)

Meatballs….. 95 Nis (serves 5)

Ambrosia…….105 Nis (serves 6)

Salad Dressings

¼ liter…35   ½ liter…55

   ~Vinaigrette    ~ Caesar   ~Garlic

Side dishes

Potato Kugel….95 Nis (9x13)

Apple Crisp….95 Nis (9” round)

Sweet Potato Pecan Pie….105 Nis (9”round)

Carrot Kugel…..95 Nis (9” round)

Broccoli Soufflé …..95 Nis (9” round)

Apple Cranberry Kugel…..125 Nis (9x13)

Ratitue…..75 Nis (1 Liter)

Deli Platter (a Beautiful presented platter with assorted Deli)….225
Nis(serves 6)

Main Dishes

Sweet and Saucy Chicken…..150 Nis (4 Quarters)

Garlic Chicken…..150  Nis (4 Quarters)

Sesame Chicken……195 Nis (serves 8)

Grilled Chicken…..180 Nis (Serves 6)

Glazed Corn beef…..320 Nis (Serves 10)

London Broil….235 Nis (Serves 6)

French Roast…..320 Nis (Serves 10)

Duck……225Nis (serves 4)

Desserts:

Strawberry Whip…..95 Nis (1 Liter)

Chocolate Mousse Pie……125 Nis (9” Round)

Heavenly Chocolate Cake with Frosting….100Nis (9X13)

“Never Believe its Pesachdig” Crumb cake…..125 Nis(9x13)

Brownies…..95 Nis (9x13)

~Karah is available for an additional 150 Nis (Charoses and Marror for 4)

~All food  and utensils are non- gebrokts

~We use only the top hechsherim

~Any items than can be frozen, will come frozen.

~All food will be ready for pickup/delivery before Shabbos Hagadol.

~All food depends on availability.

~ Delivery available in Yerushlayim for an additional charge.

~Payments can be done in Shekel or American Dollar at the rate of delivery.

~There will be a required deposit upon placing an order.

~ We apologize, but we cannot accept checks.

For any questions or to place an order please feel free to contact us at:

Tehila & Avraham Frankel

845 – 364- 7164(Israel)

atfrankel1 at gmail.com

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43910/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail>