[RBS] "Let's Put on our Masks and Get Ready for Purim"- new date!

Rachel rachel_57 at netvision.net.il
Sun Feb 13 08:08:09 IST 2011

This workshop will begin Next week, Monday 21st.

Bringing us closer to how we would like our Purim to look and feel this
year, on an emotional and practical level.

-       4 sessions, once a week, over the period of 4 weeks

-       Starting Monday 21st February, from 10:00 -11:30 am

-       In RBS

-       Given by Esti Guedalia (M.A./ Life Coach/ Group Facilitator), and
Rachel Horvitch (Soc. Wkr/Psychotherapist/Group Facilitator)

-       To register please contact Esti at 054-2264666/ esti at guedalia.com