[RBS] Mini Course Monday Presents Mrs. Rosie Einhorn, L.C.S.W. and Mrs. Sherry Zimmerman, J.D., M.Sc.

Limudei Lottie LimudeiLottie at bezeqint.net
Sun Feb 13 10:20:30 IST 2011

Limudei Lottie
In Memory of Mrs. Lottie Rosenson, A"H

Mini Course Monday

Presents

A Special 2 Hour Class

Mrs. Rosie Einhorn, L.C.S.W. and Mrs. Sherry Zimmerman, J.D., M.Sc.

" How to Survive Your Children's Shidduch Parsha - A Step By Step
Approach to Help You Child Through The Dating Process"

Psychotherapists Rosie Einhorn, L.C.S.W., and  Sherry Zimmerman, J.D.,
M. Sc., have helped thousands of marriage-minded Jewish men and women
through their work as dating advisors, lecturers, and authors of books
and articles about effective dating for marriage.

Topics to be covered include: Preparing your child for shidduchim,
Knowing when they're ready to date for marriage, Optimal ways to
network, Working with a shadchan, Checking out shidduch suggestions,
Reasonable expectations for parents and daters, A walk through the
dating process, Using a mentor, Making the big decision, How to be engaged.

To read their most recent article on Aish.com go to
http://www.aish.com/d/a/Dating_Maze_327_Slow_Down.html