[RBS] EXTRA ROOM ON OUR LIFT

meir_goodman chana423 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 20:39:26 IST 2011

We are b'ezras hashem sending a lift in the next couple of weeks. As of now we plan on sending a crate which can be expanded by as much as 700 square feet. So if anyone wants to send some big items you are more than welcome. The lift is leaving from Brooklyn (we plan on using strand) and going to Beit Shemesh. The cost would be AROUND $7.00 per square foot. If you are interested and can get your stuff to Strand in the next week and a half let me know. Email will be the best

Meir Goodman
rbslift at gmail.com

RBS RESIDENT