[RBS] Saidels Bakery - 7% off all orders this week in RBS

yamin and justine cohen justine at neto.net.il
Wed Feb 16 21:37:59 IST 2011

-----

              Saidels Bakery is pleased to offer a 7% across-the-board discount for all customers this week on all orders.

              Every week a large group of satisfied customers with standing orders enjoy a 7% discount on their orders. This week we are giving everyone the opportunity to experience Saidels Bakery quality baked goods at the highly discounetd rate of 7 % in the hope that you will become one of our regular weekly customers.

              While everyone else is raising their prices - Saidels Bakery is offering a discount!

              Please note: no duplicate special on existing standing orders.

              Our delicious products include different kinds of Challot, health breads, bagels, cookies and apple pies.

              To order, visit http://saidels.com and use our user friendly on-line order form or call  09-7941222. Our website contains photos and information about all our products.

              Saidels Bakery delivers every Friday to Ramat Bet Shemesh. We   also deliver to your door for an extra 10 NIS delivery fee.

              Our pick-up points is at : The Cohens, Nachal Nachshon 6/18 (the cottages behind building #6), tel. 02-9920559, between 14:00 and 15:30.

              Shabbat Shalom
              Les and Sheryl Saidel
              Saidels Bakery - "Baked with love"
              Tel:09-7941222