[RBS] The Shmuz is coming to our neighborhood!!!!

Donny Fein donnyfein at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 20:36:42 IST 2011

THIS UPCOMING THURSDAY JOIN HUNDREDS OF WORKING MEN AND WOMEN FROM THE
TRI-STATE AREA THAT ARE INSPIRED BY RABBI BEN TZION SHAFIER!

Rabbi Shafier is well known for his phenomenal Shmuz, given all over the tri-state area. He also heads the Tiferes Bnei Torah - Yeshiva program for working people.

He will be giving his Shmuz this upcoming Thursday night (Feb 24) at BeisTefilla Yona Avraham at 8:30PM. Nachal Refaim 34a.

For a sneak preview, check out http://www.theshmuz.com/ and see Rabbi Shafier in action.

The event is open to both men and women (with a Mechitza).
10₪  suggested donation per family.
For more information call 054-227-0863

Donny Fein
US:917-559-1828