[RBS] Remember Melting Bobka arrives Thursdays!

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 01:02:31 IST 2011

Many people have been asking me about the Melting Bobka line of desserts.
Some find it hard to imagine that I do not work for this company.
Others have a hard time understanding why I advertise for them if I am
not affiliated with them.
I will tell you.
I just LOVE these cakes!

I think the couple who work so very hard to make these cakes and
cooklies available deserve to be bale to provide for their family.

We all know how hard it is to make ends meet.
If all it takes is me posting to the lists when they arrive, then hey!
I will post.
We all need to make our hishdadlus and I think they are doing just that.
So lets support them!

Besides, we benefit too from these amazing, mouthwatering baked goods!

If you are used to finding them at Best Market on Thursday mornings in
the fron of the sotre, you need ot know that Effie has moved them to
the back near the bakery counter.
Last Friday at 1pm there was only 1 chocolate bobka cake left!

Hakol lishulchan also sells these desserts and they are located right
next to the cashier.
They are also a tad bit cheaper but there are not as many items
dropped off there so come early.

 Babkas/Cinnamon Buns/Choc. Chip Cookies/Glazed chocolate cake All
Under the hashagas Rav Rubin!

I love eating this bobka cold with kiddush Shabbos morning but many
people like it warmed on the blech so the gooey chocolate is warm.

Great with kiddush and for melava malka! (If there is any left by then)

 Marti