[RBS] [BS/RBS list] SECURITY IN YOUR HOME: TIPS BASED ON BREAK-INS IN RBSA

just now painter shmuel jnpshmuel at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 20 00:10:15 IST 2011

Please check the people working in  your home you can take id numbers and check whith the police   you have the write  it will help to slow down the crime or take jewish people to   work
jnpshmuel -   the most visible painter  in Bs and Rbs so keep looking for the sign and paint  mobile  054-5682695