[RBS] Mini Course Monday Presents Mrs. Rochel Geller

Limudei Lottie LimudeiLottie at bezeqint.net
Sun Feb 20 08:44:31 IST 2011

Limudei Lottie
In Memory of Mrs. Lottie Rosenson, A"H

This Week at Limudei Lottie

Monday February 21 / 17 Adar Alef

9:25 - 10:25

Rebbetzin Simi Malinowitz - Hilchos Purim, Pesach, Yom Tov & Chol Hamoed

This Week: Hilchos Pesach Continued - Calmly Prepare for Pesach This
Year by Learning What you Really  Need to Do!

FREE - Suggested Donation 20 NIS

10:30 - 11:30

Mini Course Monday

Mrs.  Rochel Geller

"How To Keep Your Head When All About You Are Losing Theirs, and Blaming
It On You."

  Cost: 25 NIS

11:35 - 12:35

Mrs. Bayla Jacobowitz - Sefer Nefesh Chaya - A Selection of Rav Shimshon
Pincus's Shiurim for Women

Cost: 25 NIS

All Classes take place at Beis Knesses Aish Kodesh - Nachal Maor 4

For More Information call Chana 999-6058, Leya - 054-841-8367, or email
limudeilottie at bezeqint.net

For up to date information about our program visit our website
www.limudeilottie.org