[RBS] Are you trying to sell your crafts or artwork?

Cindy Richard adina.cindy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 12:24:12 IST 2011

Are you interested in selling your crafts or artwork to the world and not
only to your local market? This isn't a trick or a scam or a get rich
scheme.

I have been working with Etsy (http://www.etsy.com), selling online to the
world for about a year. Etsy is an online craft shop. It gets a huge amount
of traffic and recently held a symposium about how to optimize sales. People
really do manage to sell their art using this site. The cost for listing
each item is 20 cents /  four months. The key is to create an aesthetic shop
with good photos and the right descriptions of your items.

I now offer services to help you build your shop. I teach you to work in
Etsy so you can add your own items and maintain your shop yourself once it
is set up. If you are interested, and you are ready to invest minimum energy
and input for high potential output, contact me.

If you want to see a few of the shops I have set up, visit:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/cindyrquilts
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Pissott

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,