[RBS] Superbus 412 to Tel-Aviv - beware

surifulda surifulda at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 20 20:21:04 IST 2011

Hi,
My daughter waited on Dolev for the 11:10 am last week, and it didn't show
up. I called Superbus and complained and they said that the bus broke down
and they had to send another one. They also didn't seem to care too much and
"brushed me off"  - it finally arrived at 11:55 am. Needless to say it was
very stressful and she missed her class.
Superbus gives terrible service. I wonder if people start suing them the way
Egged gets sued (for not showing up, for passing bus stops and not picking
up people, etc.) if they'll get their act together.

Suri

Message: 10