[RBS] No Guarantees From Me, Ellen Segal-Life Coach

Ellen Segal ellensegal at netvision.net.il
Sun Feb 20 22:11:02 IST 2011

As a life coach, I won't guarantee that you'll find a job, a spouse,
serenity, or get your kid in (or out) of the shower. I will commit to create
a safe space for you to discover your strengths and what makes you tick, a
space to speak your truth, examine your beliefs (that may or may not be
serving you), explore new perspectives, and increase awareness--awareness of
things you might not even know that you don't know.

I'll challenge you, do reality checks and ask powerful questions.

Basically it's about:  What is important to you? What kind of person do you
want to be? What's your purpose? What do YOU want in your life? Who do you
want to be to get what you want? What are you going to do (or not do) to get
what you want?

Your success is in your hands. I will help you discover and clarify your
passions, purpose, possibilities, and choices. I will help you make a plan
and choose your tools. I will support you and cheer you on. The rest is up
to you.

Because the power you seek is within you.

Ellen Segal, Life Coach

"Yes, You Can!" Coaching

ellen at ellensegal-lifecoach.com

www.ellensegal-lifecoach.com <http://www.ellensegal-lifecoach.com/>

Visit the "Yes, You Can!" Coaching Facebook page and start your own personal
revolution.