[RBS] The Role of Apathy in Poor Kashrus Standards

Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham (BTYA) Information info2 at btya.org
Sun Feb 20 22:30:38 IST 2011

BS"D

This coming week, we present the last Kashrus lecture of this year's series,
on the topic of:

The Blame Game: Taking Responsibility for What We Eat and What They Serve...
            The Role of Apathy in Poor Kashrus Standards

If you wish to hear this lecture, you must attend, as it WILL NOT BE
RECORDED.

Rabbi Mordechai Kuber, former Director of OU Kashrus Office Israel for 9
years, former Director of Ingredient Approval for OU Global, Kashrus
Instructor at Ohr Lagolah and Ner Le'elef, and a trusted source of Local
Kashrus Advice

Open to men and women (with a mechitza).
Monday, 21/2, starting at 8:15 PM, after the 8:00 PM ma'ariv.

You can hear previous Shovevim Kashrus shiurim at the "kashrus" link at
www.btya.org.

-------

BTYA, under the guidance of HoRav Malinowitz, is located in RBS A, at Nachal
Refaim 34A, corner of Luz.

For more information, or to hear recorded shiurim, visit our Web site at
www.btya.org.