[RBS] Lema'an Achai needs a volunteer for 20 mins a day

Susan susan at lemaanachai.org
Mon Feb 21 12:20:14 IST 2011

There is gan on Nachal Timna that has offered to give Lema'an Achai all
their leftover cooked meals for our families.  We will need a volunteer for
every day, or every 2 days, except Friday to pick up the food from the gan
at 2.30pm and bring it to the Lema'an Achai office on Lachish.
If you can help please call me at the no. below or reply to this e-mail.

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02) 999-1553 ext.115