[RBS] Mishloach Manos That Gives 2 Mitzvos in 1!

Avrohom Leventhal avrohom at lemaanachai.org
Mon Feb 21 15:48:51 IST 2011

1.Exciting news, when you buy any prepared Shalach Monos from Mini Market
HaMaor, 10% of your purchase will be donated to LEMA'AN ACHAI.

We will be selling a large assortment of food and candy arrangements and
purim baskets at great prices, for every budget.

LEMA'AN ACHAI has provided us with a large tzedka box that is right next to
the cash register. Once your transaction is complete we will give you the
10% of your purchase to deposit into the Purim Pushka.

2.Especially for thos who wish to send to people out of town: Gilis Goodies!
Send  FRESH BAKED Mishloach manot AND support Lemaan Achai!
Order on their website www.gilisgoodies.com and when ordering, be sure to
use the AFFILIATE CODE "ACHAI" and a portion of each sale with benefit
Lemaan Achai

Purim Sameach!