[RBS] Does Your Kid Love Being Jewish?

Jen jkothe at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 21:43:42 IST 2011

Does your kid love being Jewish? Then prove it! We're giving you a chance to show off your beautiful kids in our Facebook photo contest. Besides getting to show off the best and the brightest, a.k.a. - your kids, you'll also have the chance to win a $360 gift card as well as other amazing cash prizes and other goodies.

Ready to enter? Go to the Metroimma Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/metroimma) and upload a pic on our wall of your babies, toddlers, kids and even teens that show how they love being Jewish (from your six-month-old wearing a "Shayna Punim" onesie to your preschooler in a Purim costume). You can feel free to add a caption if you think it needs it. Then get your family, friends and anyone else you can, to LIKE our page and then LIKE the photo. The photo with the most LIKES by March 9th wins!

Prizes are as follows: 1st Prize: $360 gift card. 2nd prize: $180 gift card. 3rd prize: Product samples and gifts any Mom would love. Go to our Facebook page starting on 2/16 to enter!

Good luck!
Jennifer Kothe
RBS Resident