[RBS] URGENT Help needed PACKING BOXES this MORNING

Daniella Krause kosherfamily at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 08:28:11 IST 2011

URGENT - HELP NEEDED PACKING BOXES THIS MORNING]
I have to empty my machsanan d move the stuff thismorning
I need help from some young people - at a reasonable price - for a few hours
Pls call me immediately at 0545 359072
077 33 22 430
054433 4597
or just come to Rabbi Yanai 18/15
( Building right at the intersection of Hashushan and Herzog at
entrance of Nofei Aviv
near new Orot Nerya school
Building known as "Dr metz" dental clinic)
Thanks
Daniella--
                                דניאלה קראוזה, מ.א
                      מומחית לטיפול משפחתי וזוגי