[RBS] Women's craft workshops, more classes added

Tracey familylipman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 12:14:36 IST 2011

I am planning two Paverpol chuggim for next week, its the last chance before
Purim :)

WORKSHOP ONE

Paverpol, Fabric and Glass - A Match Made in Textile Heaven

Sunday February 27th 9.00 am - 11.30
4/1 Nachal Achziv 999 2735

See http://www.flickr.com/photos/traceylipman/ (page two) has examples of the
glass bowls and plates I have made using this technique

Cost: 150 shekels (includes all the materials and supplies for the workshop)

In this workshop I will teach you how to use Paverpol to attach fabric to glass.
I will show you how to use Paverpol to make your glassware water resistant,
rendering it fully functional and washable. Ideal for Shabbas or wedding gifts
or mishloach manot parcels! In the workshop we will make one glass plate or
bowl. All materials and supplies for the workshop are included in the price.

BONUS

Sign up for the workshop, give me your email address on the day I will email you
an ebook with all the instructions from the class with clear step by step color
photos (value $8
http://www.etsy.com/listing/60720632/paverpol-and-fabric-covered-glass).

You can also buy Paverpol on the day for a discounted price!

WORKSHOP TWO

Paverpol and Fabric Mezuzahs

See http://www.flickr.com/photos/traceylipman/ (page two and three) has examples
of mezuzah covers I have made using this technique

Wednesday February 23rd 9.30 am - 12.00 midday
4/1 Nachal Achziv 999 2735

Cost: 150 shekels (includes all the materials and supplies for the workshop)

Learn how to make a fabric covered mezuzah cover to match your home décor. I
will teach you how to make your form from wire, and then add shape with fabric.
Use Paverpol to give your fabrics a smooth ceramic feel. I will have a
selection of fabrics to choose from on the day or you can bring your own from
home. (if you bring your own fabrics they need to be COTTON)

Tracey Lipman
http://www.paverpolisrael.com
http://www.facebook.com/paverpolisrael
http://www.traceylipman.etsy.com