[RBS] Special Message to the ladies who plan to attend Thursday nights Shmuz

Donny Fein donnyfein at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 14:51:44 IST 2011

I just want to let the ladies who plan to attend Thursday night's Shmuz that I just rented a projector screen so that everyone will be able to see the speaker. I hope this is an incentive for more women to attend.
So don't forget this Thursday 8:30pm at the Beis Tefilah downstairs simcha hall. I promise you will not regret it.
It's worth getting a babysitter.
Teens are welcome as well.
For further information go to this link for the flier:
http://www.theshmuz.com/pdf/ramat%20beit%20shemesh%20flyer.indd.pdf or call me.

Donny Fein
US:917-559-1828
IL:054-227-0863