[RBS] Computer Items For Sale-CHEAP!

palmsandy palmsandy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 22:41:11 IST 2011

I have the following items for sale. Each item is 25 NIS. Buy two
items and get the third for free! Buy six items and get four more for
free!! If your interested in the whole lot, you can get it for 200
NIS!!! First come, first served. Please feel free to e-mail me with
any questions.

Hardware:
- Wireless Network USB Adaptor (D-Link)
- Dual Layer Blank DVD's (DVD +R DL) Silverline
- USB Floppy Drive
- USB Microsoft twe button scroll optical mouse
- Bluetooth headpiece (for cell phone)
- External USB CD Burner
- USB IDE 2.5" (laptop) hard drive enclosure
- D-Link 10/100 Fast Ethernet Switch/Hub (5 ports)
- USB PCI card
- Network (ethernet) PCI card
- Bunch of Empty CD Cases

Software:
- Web Page Construction Kit
- History of Music
- Photo Web
- Typing Instructor
- National Geographic Trip Planner

Books:
- Starting an eBay Business
- How electronic Things Work and What To Do When They Don't
- Digital Photography Bible
- Make Your Scanner a Great Design Tool
- Word 97
- Understanding Local Area Networks