[RBS] [NL] GUARD YOUR CHILDREN

Zahava Friedman zfman1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 15:33:45 IST 2011

Thanks for the warning.
As I was walking by this a.m. i was amazed that that part of the sidewalk is
open at all.  I think we should, as in many of us, call the moked and ask
that the area be roped off, for safety.  BTW, for those who are curious, I
asked one of the workers and he said it's for a shul, but he doesn't know
which kehilla.
ZF