[RBS] Fw: Saidels Bakery - APPLE PIES on SPECIAL OFFER in RBS

yamin and justine cohen justine at neto.net.il
Wed Feb 23 20:34:16 IST 2011

Subject: Saidels Bakery - APPLE PIES on SPECIAL OFFER in RBS

              *** SPECIAL OFFER **** SPECIAL OFFER****

              Don't miss out on Saidels Bakery incredible special this week!

              Our large, scrumptious APPLE PIES (30 cm round pan) are on special -

              16% off our regular price - i.e 1 pie for 50 NIS (instead of 60 NIS).

              Saidels Bakery hand bakes each apple pie from SCRATCH with the same loving care that you would invest if you were making it in your own kitchen for your own family. We have been making this apple pie for so many years that we have got it down to a fine art. We also have a secret weapon most homes don't have - a brick oven - that adds a special texture to the pie crust.

              Apple pies are just one of our special, hand-made products. Our other delicious products include different kinds of Challot, health breads, bialys and cookies.

              To order, visit http://saidels.com and use our user friendly on-line order form or call  09-7941222. Our website contains photos and information about all our products.

              Saidels Bakery delivers every Friday to Ramat Bet Shemesh. We have a pickup point and we ALSO DELIVER to your door for an extra 10 NIS delivery fee.

              Our pick-up points is at the Cohens, Nachal Nachshon 6/18 (the cottages behind building #6), tel. 02-9920559, between 14:00 and 15:30.

              Shabbat Shalom
              Les and Sheryl Saidel
              Saidels Bakery - "Baked with love"
              Tel:09-7941222