[RBS] Please daven to save 4 yiddishe neshomos

Michael Schoemann mykey.schoemann at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 10:10:29 IST 2011

Dear All,
Mrs Leah Lowe used to live in RBS and is now remarried to Mr Lesserson who
is fighting a desperate custody battle for his kids.
His wife abandoned yidishkeit and if he does not win this case they will be
lost souls.

Please read below and if you can find some time to daven for them today even
one short capitel of tehillim, Hashem Yaazor that he will win the case.
The names are:
Rochel Bas Shimon Aharon
Rivka Baila Bas Shimon Aharon
Yechezkel Shalom Ben Shimon Aharon
Yekusiel Ben Shimon Aharon

 Please forgive me if I send you this twice or if Shimon already sent it - I
am at

work and don't have time to edit it.
We  need tefillas for my husband Shimon who is trying to save his 4
 children
and get custody. It is not easy to get a judge to change  custody from a
mother
to a father but everyone involved is strongly  suggesting it.
We are at crunch time in the court case.  These kids  are getting
emotionally
destroyed.  It is of course only up to the True  Judge.
Shimon's email is copied below.  Leah

Dear All,

We  are nearing the end of this long ordeal (or so it appears). There is a
 full

day hearing tomorrow, Thursday, Feb 24 from 9-5 PST. There is a  chance that
we
will finish all the remaining testimony but it might take  one more 1/2 day
finish everything. In any case, tomorrow will be  possibly the most
significant
testimony thus far. It's a big day.

As  always, any efforts in tefilla, mitzvos, tehillim would be VERY much
appreciated. My lawyer said he's never seen such a case where all the
 evidence
has been so tilted to one side (ours). I firmly believe it is a  result of
all
the tefilos that have been directed towards the kids.

Please, if you can get your local schools, tehillim groups or anyone else to
daven tomorrow that would be great!

Again, the names are:

Rochel Bas Shimon Aharon
Rivka Baila Bas Shimon Aharon