[RBS] Purim at Incredible Edibles

Ariel & Rachel Fish fish15 at bezeqint.net
Sat Feb 26 21:47:23 IST 2011

Purim is around the corner. NOW is the time to order. We have a stunning
selection of mishlochei manot for all of the important people in your lives,
at unbeatable prices. Incredible Edibles is the only store in town that
sells American style mishlochei manot.

Why order from us?

*If you order before Rosh Chodesh Adar Bet, you will receive 10% off of your
order.

*With every order, you will be entered into a raffle to win a FREE misloach
manot valued at 150 nis.

*Convenient shopping with easy parking.

* personal attention

*Same American service with a smile that you are used to from our
Sheinfeld's location.

We are now conveniently located in RBS A, down the block from the Mercaz
Mischari, right next to Brooklyn Bakery at Kishon 15. No hassle with
Parking. This week we will be open by appointment in the mornings, and in
the evenings. Fridays from 9:30-1:00. Please place your bulk orders early!
Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Rachel Fish

991-6205

www.basketisrael.com