[RBS] Gan Shoshana- recommendation

Shoshana Grotsky grots6 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 26 22:33:01 IST 2011

From: NaomiH at computer-law.co.il
To: grots6 at hotmail.com

Dear Shoshana,
I am not on the list, but you can forward this recommendation:
I sent my 3 year old daughter last year to Shoshana for a three week summer camp, and she had a wonderful time. Shoshana was warm and sweet, and my daughter quickly felt at home. Shoshana was able to converse with my daughter who spoke mostly Hebrew, and to keep her occupied with varied activities all day. I would definitely send my little ones to Shoshana again.

Naomi Helfand, Patent Attorney
Naomi Assia Law Offices
32 Habarzel St., Ramat Hachayal
Tel Aviv 69710
Tel: 972-3-6444808 Direct Ext. 3230
Cellular phone: 054-7799-268
Fax: 972-3-6444818
E-mail: naomih at computer-law.co.il

Gan Shoshana will be opening in Bet Shemesh
Sept. 2011

Ages 14 mo.- 22 mo. in Sept
Small group
warm & loving environment
experienced Ganenet

Bilingual Hebrew & English, with an emphasis on experiencing the Hebrew language

Daily schedule with weekly themes

Lots of toys & outdoor play area

Hot Lunch included for those staying for the full day (till 4:00)

Half Day (8:00-1:00=can drop off at 7:45 if needed); Full Day (till 4:00)

Half Day Cost::900 shekel           Full Day Cost:: 1400 shekel     per month

Many References

Registration has begun
Call Shoshana Grotsky 054-588-7256