[RBS] Enjoy over an hour with your family with KBC!

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 08:34:54 IST 2011

              Enjoy this year's DVD from
    The Kol Berama Choir - Lema'an Achai - Benefit Concert
                    With Ofer Goren
              "The Pantomime That Speaks"
                    For Just NIS 30

Check out the video clip:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsF_BORcS1U

And our other 4 KBC disks (see the end of this email):
      http://www.simchatyechiel.org/english/choir_cds.htm

Boys from KBC are selling the disks around town; or just call/email and
we'll get them to you!

Here are great reasons *you* want to buy these disks:

1. 75 minutes of fun and music you & your kids will enjoy!
2. It's sung & produced locally by 25 boys in 10 schools from R/BS
3. It's only 30 Shekel
4. Free R/BS delivery
5. They make great house gifts
6. Help the choir boys receive prizes when they sell 10, 20 or 30 disks!
7. Proceeds go to Simchat Yechiel and support the Siach Berama:
     http://www.simchatyechiel.org/english/calendar.shtml

-Ephrayim Naiman
ejnaiman at gmail.com
054-765-6300
                 Pesach 5770 - DVD
                 =================
             Two and half hours of great music
Featuring:  The Kol Berama Boys Choir
             The Menachem Herman Band
             Sheves Chaverim
             Simcha Sussman of Shalsheles

                 Chanuka 5770 - DVD
     KBC's 10th Lema'an Achai Chanuka Benefit Concert
    Including Mi Chamocha and its dramatic choreography

                 Chanuka 5769 - DVD
          Our 10th Year Anniversary Concert
    Including the Kol Berama Alumni Choir & Band!!

                  Adir Bamarom - CD