[RBS] Drawing Tomorrow!

Avrohom Leventhal avrohom at lemaanachai.org
Sun Feb 27 11:31:08 IST 2011

For those who have sent in their email addresses!

Do you know "what's happening" at Lema'an Achai?
Would you like to receive our newsletter?
Would you like updates on our programs and projects including volunteer
opportunities?

Send us your email address and you'll be on our list!

If we receive your email address before February 28th
you'll have a chance to win a beautiful Purim arrangement
from Mini Market HaMaor!

Please send your email address to:
avrohom at lemaanachai.org

Hatzlocha Rabba!

Exciting news, when you buy any prepared Shalach Monos from Mini Market
HaMaor, 10% of your purchase will be donated to LEMA'AN ACHAI.

We will be selling a large assortment of food and candy arrangements and
purim baskets at great prices, for every budget.

LEMA'AN ACHAI has provided us with a large tzedka box that is right next to
the cash register. Once your transaction is complete we will give you the
10% of your purchase to deposit into the Purim Pushka.

More exciting news...

2.Especially for those who wish to send to people out of town: Gilis
Goodies!
Send  FRESH BAKED Mishloach manot AND support Lemaan Achai!
Order on their website www.gilisgoodies.com and when ordering, be sure to
use the AFFILIATE CODE "ACHAI" and a portion of each sale with benefit
Lemaan Achai

Purim Sameach!