[RBS] Speech Therapist called Rifka near Park Center?

miriam cohen miriam.cohen65 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 00:52:36 IST 2011

A while ago, I met a lady on the 417 bus who spoke very highly of a speech
therapist called Rifka who lives in Ramat Beit Shemesh Aleph near the Park
Center. This lady spent so long praising the therapist that I tuned out. Now
that I am looking for an excellent therapist to work with my son, I wish I
had been more attentive. Can anyone supply me with more information, such as

A full name and phone number?

Is she really that good?

Does she  accept Meuchedet clients or only private?

 Is she reasonably priced?

Thank you,

Miriam