[RBS] puppy seeking a good home!

Michou Seiger Bell mseigerbell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 14:28:23 IST 2011

4 months ago, I took in a puppy who was going to be put down. It
was intended to be a temporary solution until I would find a good home for
her.

She is very cute, affectionate and funny and GREAT with kids;unfortunately
we have a male dog and I am not really interested in having a bunch of
puppies...(I have separated them for now).

I am looking for a really good home for Daisy who is about 7 months old.

Please reply if you or someone you know might be able to provide a good,
warm home for her.

Thank you !
Michou