[RBS] Last Chance!

Avrohom Leventhal avrohom at lemaanachai.org
Mon Feb 28 21:15:44 IST 2011

The chance to enter your email address in Lema'an Achai's drawing will end
at midnight tonight!

Bonus: refer a friend and their email and you'll both have an entry (no
limit to the amount of friends/bonus entries as long as you have their
permission for the email address)!

Do you know "what's happening" at Lema'an Achai?
Would you like to receive our newsletter?
Would you like updates on our programs and projects including volunteer
opportunities?

Send us your email address and you'll be on our list!

If we receive your email address before MIDNIGHT of February 28th
you'll have a chance to win a beautiful Purim arrangement
from Mini Market HaMaor!

Please send your email address to:
avrohom at lemaanachai.org