[RBS] Best Market Newsletter

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 01:30:09 IST 2011

Dear friends,
I am happy to present you the new Best Market newsletter of this week.
All the sales of 150 sh and more do NOT include the sales of that week.
Limitations are stated on the signs in the store.

IMPORTANT NEWS !!!!!!

Due to an inventory counting, Best Market will be closed this coming
motsae shabbos.
Dil vezol will be open to serve you instead.
We apologize for this inconvenience.

For Best Market Club card holders only:

20% off on all the fruit and vegetables.
You don't need to spend a certain amount to get this sale (just a club card)

For spenders of 150 sh. and more:

Jaffa orange juice 1 liter for 6.90 sh.
Rotisserie chicken for 29.90 sh. per chicken.
Fresh Chicken quarters at my meat counter 3 kilo's for 49.90 sh.
50 cups for hot drinks 2 for 14.90 sh.
Dorito's chips 5 for 10 sh.
Molet Toilet paper Lev Adom 40 rolls for 24.90 sh.
Pasta sauce Maria Angelina or Di Nicola for 9.90 sh.
Talapia fillets frozen and vacuum packed for 33/90 sh. per kilo.
Corn schnitzels Tapugan 750 grams 2 for 29.90 sh.
Dove bathing gel for 7.90 sh.
Tide washing powder sensitive 5 kilo for 39.90 sh.

Shavua tov and chodesh tov,
Alon Frank

Best Market
Nachal Dolev 19 (Park Center Mall)
RBS A
Tel:02-6335809
Opening  hours:
Sunday till Wednesday from 8 am till 22 pm.
Thursday from 8 am till 23 pm.
Friday from 8 am till 14 pm
Motsae shabbos 1 hour after shabbos till 23 pm. (this coming week
closed due to inventory counting)