[RBS] Need Nanny/childcare for 6 weeks -RBSA

Gav Zuckerman gav.zuckerman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 09:14:17 IST 2011

Hi,

I am looking for childcare for 6 weeks post surgery.

I need someone to dress my kids, and take them to gan in the morning (from
about 6:45 am till 8:00 am - aprox.)
I then need someone to pick them up from gan at 3:45 and help me with them
till bedtime - around 7:30 -aprox)

It for 3 boys ages 5, 3.5 and 1.5.

This would be from March 3rd, maybe earlier if things are pushed up.

Please email if you are interested with experience, recommendations and wage
request.
The position is in RBSA.

We have a guest room, so if a college student, etc is visiting and needs a
place in exchange for work, that could also be arranged.

Thank you,

Gav