[RBS] unlimited USA calls without internet - exists!

Miriam Druyan miriam.druyan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 21:02:59 IST 2011

If you have been thinking about getting an "American line" (or
British, Canadian, etc), realize there is another option besides
getting VOIP or whatever with tons of wires and a separate phone and
magic plug thingawhosits. You can get a US number on any Bezek or Hot
line and even get unlimited calls to and from America - all without
the need for any internet in your house at all.

(No, there's no irony here that this is via email - a lot of people
check this list at work and do NOT want internet at home. Or you could
just not want to have your phone service dependent on your ISP's
connection speed.)

TCS Telecom, which I've used for years (true!), can give you unlimited
calls to America on your existing phone. You don't have to pay a
separate internet provider bill every month, it's seamless, awesome
quality, and there's no equipment to buy or 12 month commitment or
anything like that. Unlimited calls or smaller packages available.

Want to give it a try? Lemme know. I can get you the first month free
or free setup. If after a month you don't like it, no harm no foul,
it's disconnected. No badgering. :)

-Miriam