[RBS] Travel to Tel Aviv via Modiin

Mervyn Smullen מאיר סמולן thesmullens at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 22:26:04 IST 2011

To all those in listland who wanted us to describe our experiences.
I have been using the Superbus No 335 to Modiin Merkaz. On Sunday it did not
work out too well. The bus arrived at the train station at 7:42, just the
time the train was to depart. My friend Moshe ran fast, and caught the
train, and was in Tel Aviv before 8:30. I did not however, and the 8:03 was
cancelled. They provided buses instead to Tel Aviv, which took ages, and I
only arrived at Arlosoroff at 9:30.
However today Monday was a different story. The bus again arrived at 7:42,
Moshe caught the train, I did not, but the 8:03 left on time, and I was at
Arlosoroff at 8:45. Today I did the return leg too, from Tel Aviv Merkaz at
5:25pm, arrived Modiin Merkaz at 6:10pm, crossed over to bus stop, bus
arrived at 6:23pm, and was back in RBS before 7pm. A bit long, but in the
absence of the shuttles, definitely do able both ways, except for the hitch
on Sunday.
Meir Smullen