[RBS] Fw: Gan Ulpan now accepting students for 2011!

Gannendy r gannendy at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 07:04:15 IST 2011

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Asher & Miriam Friedman <saylittledomuch at gmail.com>
To: ramatshilo at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, January 3, 2011 8:01:44 PM
Subject: Gan Ulpan now accepting students for 2011!

Gan Ulpan (GanNendy) is located in a beautiful cottage in a convenient location
right near the Mercaz. In RBS A (Ramat Shilo)

We offer a gentle transition from English to Hebrew for children aged 2.4-6.

We offer creative, hands-on, experiential learning, in an emotionally responsive
and safe environment.

Hours are 8:15-1:15 with an option for an afternoon program.

Limited space available!

For more information, to visit, or to register please call Goldie at 992-1660

--
Asher & Miriam Friedman
www.miriamfriedmanmsw.com