[RBS] [BS/RBS list] Shuttles to Lod ARE running

Goldmeier Family goldmeier.family at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 12:29:55 IST 2011

Just to update this info, i was just at the station in tel aviv and
asked at the info desk about the shuttles. She checked the list and
said shuttles are running between lod and bs. She said every half hour
but did not seem sure of that. I asked if this will continue and she
said she does not know, it is a day to day decision