[RBS] melting babka arrives at 12 noon today

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 10:31:13 IST 2011

Something  NEW from the Melting Bobka company!

For those of you who keep asking me when can they try this yummy
desserts, the Melting Bobka baked goods, everything should be arriving
in RBSA by noon today!

Also, I was told there is a new product called Cinnamon Bobka.

I heard it was amazing!

Lets see if it beats out the chocolate bobka that I LOVE!

The full line of cakes & cookies include:

Chocolate bobka with gooey flowing chocolate at the center of each bobka.

Yummy rich cinnamon buns, chocolate chip cookies similar to Entemanns
(but pareve)

Chocolate cake with fudge frosting.

Chocolate mint brownies.

And now, the new cinnamon bobka!

Everything is under the hashgocho of Rav Rubin.

Amazing for Shabbos kodesh!

This makes my morning kiddush my favorite time of Shabbos! So good I
dont even mind getting up early!

Come early to get yours before they run out!

They can be found at Best Market & Hakol B'shulchan (the papergoods
store across from Big Deal.

 Marti