[RBS] Summary of the "FaceBook" Lecture

Beis Tefilla Yonah Avraham (BTYA) Information info2 at btya.org
Thu Jan 6 15:42:33 IST 2011

This past week, there was a lecture given about the ""The Facebook Era:
Teenage Culture and Our Role as Mechanchim in the Modern World."

The lecture was given by Yona Goodman, Head of 'Chinuch Emuni,' Michlelet
Orot Yisrael.

The lecture, that took place in the RBS Matnas, was sponsored by Iriat Beit
Shemesh.

You can download the lecture (Hebrew) as well as a written English summary
at the "Internet Safety" link from www.btya.org <http://www.btya.org/> .

You can also find additional information about keeping your internet safe
and secure.

This information is provided as a public service of Beis Tefillah Yonah
Avraham. BTYA takes no responsibility for the content of the lecture or the
accompanying notes.

-------
Kehillas BTYA, under the guidance of HoRav Malinowitz, Sh"lita, is located
in RBS A, at Nachal Refaim 34A, corner of Luz.

For more information, or to hear recorded shiurim, visit our Web site at
www.btya.org <http://www.btya.org/> .