[RBS] red mountain bike stolen from Dolev 40 friday night!!

Rivka Radonsky SLP radonski at bezeqint.net
Sat Jan 8 18:20:41 IST 2011

My 7, 9 & 10 yr olds' red mountain bike with gears was taken from the lobby
right outside my door, sometime very late friday night. It had a little tear
in the seat and was around 2 yrs old.  If you see something that fits this
description lying around, or an older boy riding this type of bike which
looks to small for him, please be in touch asap. Since there were many more
valuable things in the lobby that were not taken along with the bike, we are
thinking a teen might have taken the bike for a joyride, as opposed to an
organised theft.
Shavua Tov
Rivka