[RBS] FLASH: Promotion Gifts for Schools & Companies

צביה flash at neto.net.il
Sat Jan 8 23:18:54 IST 2011

ריקBe part of our  Satisfied Customers:
  a.. Sulam - School for Special Children
  b.. Itizk & Ditzer Skoda & Masda-Ford Auto Shop
  c.. Camp Girls R Us
  d.. and many more
Great Service & Prices for companies, sport groups, Schools!

Companies Directors!
You tell us your budget and we will give you great ideas for Promotion Gifts, Souvenirs & Uniforms for your workers
We print on t-shirts, bags, clocks and thousand to choose from.

Sport Groups! We print on Chain Diskit, Sport Bottles, Towels, Sport Wear!

Schools! Great Ideas for Bar/Bat Mitzvha Group Present, Unique Gifts for your Staff - Special Meetings- PTA!

Catering & Cake Decorators! We print pictures on Cakes & Balloons!!!!!!

Tzvia Your Contact Person
טל: 077-9181739   נייד: 0548-415346

FLASH
 Unique Gifts & Souvenirs Boutique