[RBS] cell phone rentals - now free pickup in RBS

Miriam Druyan miriam.druyan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 13:01:48 IST 2011

Need to rent a cell phone, USB modem or maybe just a SIM card?

Talk'n'Save now has a free pickup / drop-off location in Ramat Beit
Shemesh, in the merkaz mischari - at the RBS Gelt Center, around the
corner from Big Deal. Long and short term rentals available!

How it works: order your rental equipment online at www.talknsave.net
(or call 02-655-0333). Select 'Free RBS pickup' when you signup. We'll
arrange for your equipment to be waiting at the RBS Gelt Center for
convenient pickup - and you can also return the phones (etc) there as
well.

Please order at least a couple days in advance to make sure we can
accommodate you!

And of course, the RBS Gelt Center is a full-service money changer, as
well as a Talk'n'Save pickup location.

Talk'n'Save - offering Israeli cell phone rentals for students,
tourists and more
www.talknsave.net (look for our ad in the upcoming ShemeshPhone!)
02-655-0333