[RBS] Baby toys for sale and printer to give away

Tracey familylipman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 17:47:52 IST 2011

For sale
Balli Belly Jacky K's kids activity toy
Never been used, in box (box has been opened by toy is unused)
See picture here
http://www.kskids.com/new3/KksProductDetail.php?product_id=15

Asking 50 shekels

Large container of Quatro Lego in gently used condition
See picture here
http://www.amazon.co.uk/LEGO-5357-Quatro-Large/dp/B0001VVJ3K

Asking 40 shekels

Pintoy work bench
In good used condition
See picture here
http://www.littlefishtoys.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=486

Asking 80 shekels

To give away
HP Deskjet 3425 printer with overseas (New Zealand I think) plug on it.  We have not used it for a while and it needs a new cartridge.  Last time we used it, it worked but I cannot guarantee it works now.  Yours for free if you want to take a chance on it.

Tracey
RBS A
999 2735