[RBS] Paverpol Workshops start TOMORROW

Tracey familylipman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 11:19:48 IST 2011

WORKSHOP ONE

Paverpol, Fabric and Glass - A Match Made in Textile Heaven

See http://www.flickr.com/photos/traceylipman/ (page two) has examples of the glass bowls and plates I have made using this technique

Tuesday January 11th 10.00 am - 12.00 midday
4/1 Nachal Achziv 999 2735

Cost: 150 shekels (includes all the materials and supplies for the workshop)

In this workshop you will learn how to use Paverpol to attach fabric to glass.  I will show you how to use Paverpol to make your glassware water resistant, rendering it fully functional and washable. Ideal for Shabbas or wedding gifts or mishloach manot parcels! In the workshop you will cover one glass plate or bowl. All materials and supplies for the workshop are included in the price.

BONUS

Sign up for the workshop, give me your email address on the day I will email you an ebook with all the instructions from the class with clear step by step color photos (value $8
http://www.etsy.com/listing/60720632/paverpol-and-fabric-covered-glass).

You can also buy Paverpol on the day for a discounted price!

WORKSHOP TWO

Paverpol Cotton Bowls and Baskets

http://www.flickr.com/photos/traceylipman/4775213566/

Tuesday January 18th 10.00 am - 12.00 midday
4/1 Nachal Achziv 999 2735

Cost: 150 shekels (includes all the materials and supplies for the workshop)

In this workshop you will learn how to color Paverpol with pigment powders and use these rich colors to make your own pure cotton fibre bowls. I will show you how to use an ordinary household item as a removable mold. Make your own Purim Baskets!

BONUS

I will email you printed step by step instructions from the workshop if you give me your email addess on the day. Paverpol and supplies will be available for a discounted price on the day.

WORKSHOP THREE

Paverpol and Fabric Mezuzahs

See http://www.flickr.com/photos/traceylipman/ (page two and three) has examples of mezuzah covers I have made using this technique

Tuesday January 25th 10.00 am - 12.00 midday
4/1 Nachal Achziv 999 2735

Cost: 150 shekels (includes all the materials and supplies for the workshop)

Learn how to make a fabric covered mezuzah cover to match your home décor. I will teach you how to make your form from wire, and then add shape with fabric. Use Paverpol to give your fabrics a smooth ceramic feel. I will have a selection of fabrics to choose from on the day or you can bring your own from home. (if you bring your own fabrics they need to be COTTON)

BONUS

Sign up for the workshop, give me your email address on the day I will email you an ebook with all the instructions from the class with clear step by step color photos (value $9.95
http://www.etsy.com/listing/59459898/paverpol-mezuzah-pdf-tutorial-in-hebrew).

You can also buy Paverpol on the day for a discounted price!

SIGN UP FOR ALL THREE WORKSHOPS AND RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT!!

(45 SHEKELS WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM THE PRICE OF YOUR THIRD WORKSHOP!)

IF THE DATES DON'T SUIT YOU THEN FOR A MINIMUM OF THREE PEOPLE I WILL RUN THE WORKSHOP ON ALTERNATIVE DATES OR TIMES

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE THE PAVERPOL DOLLS I HAVE ON MY FLIKR PAGE I CAN RUN A TWO PART WORKSHOP TO SHOW YOU HOW. I NEED A MINIMUM OF THREE PARTICIPANTS.

Tracey Lipman

999 2735

familylipman at gmail.com

http://www.paverpolisrael.com