[RBS] large twin mattresses & children's Etz Maleh bunk/L-shaped/separate bed frames for sale

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Mon Jan 10 13:58:29 IST 2011

I've got two Sealy Posturepedic Super Premium Maxima twin mattresses,
purchased from the States.

The measurements in centimeters are approximately 98 x 190 x 24.  The
local mattress store advises 1000 nis per mattress, but I'm asking 1800
for the pair, and I'm giving a trundle/high-riser frame to whomever
purchases the mattresses.

Additionally, I've got a set of Etz Maleh frames (check their web site
to see the beds*– I took plain pine, but they’re paintable) which I had
set up in the style of one bed separate, the other at about shoulder
height, underneath which was a play space for my children.  I've also
got all of the additional hardware to make them into an L-shape,
separate beds, or bunkbeds (tho if you go bunk you need a new ladder,
for the ladder was cut to serve the 1.5 height.)

They're in good shape, purchased on January 1, 2006 and used by two
little girls for 4.5 years.  I'm asking 1500 nis for 3500 nis worth of
goods (I've still got the receipt) minus the mattresses.  They would
take mattresses of 90 x 190 - either the thin < 10 cm or regular
thickness.

* Google Etz Maleh, go into חדרי ילדים, then follow into מיטות קומותיים
and then see מיטת קומותיים מיקה נמוכה  and מיטה נמוכה  L.  It's also
possible to make of them the high bunk.

~Rivka Ester, 02-999-3470

"AT YOUR SERVICE ~ CLEANER REFERRAL SERVICE"

Matching cleaners with clients in the RBS/Beit Shemesh areas since 1999.

Your address for one-off or steady home cleaning help.

02-999-6093  Please call between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM