[RBS] A Special Need to Plant Trees This Year

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 11:03:02 IST 2011

This past Chanukah, the tragic fire in the Carmel/Haifa region claimed 44
lives and over 5,000,000 trees.

Unfortunately, the lives can never be replaced and we mourn together with
the families.

Trees, on the other hand, however special and beautiful they were, can– AND
MUST – be replaced.

Join us as we rebuild, replant and bring NEW LIFE to Israel’s land this Tu
B’Shvat.

Manhigut Yehudit (www.jewishisrael.org) has been planting fruit trees for
over 15 years and this year – because of the tragic fire – is planning to
have its biggest tree planting EVER!

Click here to plant trees:
https://www.formdesk.com/my/trees.jewishisrael.org

Unfortunately, because of the damage done to the soil in the Carmel/Haifa
region, Israel’s department of agriculture has stated that new trees cannot
be planted in that specific area for another 2 years.

Therefore, ALL tree planting will be done in other areas.
The areas chosen this year will be Yitzhar (overlooking Kever Yosef tomb in
Shechem), Bet El and Elon Moreh.

All trees planted will be FRUIT trees; primarily grapes, olives, cherries
and figs.

Trees can be planted "In memory of" or "In honor of" loved ones or special
events.

Full color, personalized certificates will be mailed to EVERY ONE taking
part in this program.

King Solomon says, "It is a tree of life for those who grasp it, and those
who draw near it are fortunate" (Mishlei/Proverbs 3:18)

These fruit trees will indeed bring LIFE to Israel’s soil and to the people
who plant them as well!

Click here to plant trees:
https://www.formdesk.com/my/trees.jewishisrael.org

Attention synagogues, families and communities:
----
Plant 100 trees and receive your own private vineyard or olive grove! A
beautiful wooden sign will be placed at the entrance to the vineyard or
olive grove with your name and special dedication.

09-774-0937 (ISRAEL); email: trees at jewishisrael.org

Our Aim: To perfect the world in the Kingdom of the Almighty